Petrolicious is Hiring A Business Development Executive
Are you a natural-born seller with an innate knack for connecting with people? Do you have a passion for luxury markets and know what it takes to tastefully connect brands with with an audience of enthusiasts? If so, you may be a perfect fit for our Digital Business Development Executive position.
The Digital Business Development Executive is a mission-critical position, creating and executing strategies for client relationship and sales for Petrolicious.
The candidate will be responsible for creating, managing and coordinating client prospecting, outreach and relationship-building in direct support of Petrolicious’ Business Development efforts. The candidate must showcase the ability to prospect, close business, and sell ideas based on client-stated business objectives while simultaneously working with senior management to support internal growth strategies.
Objectives and Requirements:
• Responsible for developing, managing and tracking sales opportunities within a variety of relevant business verticals in order to meet quarterly and annual sales goals.
• Prospect potential clients through various lead sources, including cold calling.
• Working with relevant asset creation teams to supervise the creation and presentation of advertising proposals to both new and existing clients.
• Develop creative ideas and solutions based on client objectives and in line with Petrolicious creative values.
• Create proposals and relationships that create maximize long-term revenue and foster a positive client relationship.
• Work directly with CEO to create viable client retention strategies along with all associated business processes.
• Maintain working knowledge of Petrolicious core comps, advertising products, industry trends and competitive landscape.
• Manage and drive sales pipeline.
• Create forecast and sales reporting.
• Regional travel up to 20%.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 8 years of digital advertising sales experience (previous work with creative teams preferred)
• Experience selling to luxury brands and automotive OEMs
• Superb client management, presentation, expectation management, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Exceptional critical thinking and decision making abilities positively impacting operational results and sales
• Passion for vintage cars and the associated lifestyle
The ideal candidate must be able to work out of our Culver City, CA headquarters.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org