Petrolicious is Hiring: Social Media Editor
Can you write killer Facebook copy about some of the world’s most tasteful cars? Do you geek out on both analytics and Allards? If so, we are looking for you.
- Work closely with editors to package major stories (from story selection to headline writing to social promotion) to maximize Facebook audience reach and engagement
- Drive performance of all Petrolicious content on the Petrolicious Facebook page through strategic planning and curation
- Collaborate with the Editorial team to come up with social story ideas
- Curate incredible vintage driving footage to share with our audience
- Work with the video team to brainstorm ideas for shareable videos, ensure videos are optimized for Facebook, and respond to audience trends
- Report on all Facebook activity on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Stay up to date on all of the latest social media and Facebook news, and report back to the team regularly
- At least 1-3 years experience managing social media for a digital media publisher
- Strong analytics experience using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other analytics tools
- Deep understanding of Facebook audience behavior, engagement strategies, what makes people share things on Facebook, and what makes people feel an affinity to a publisher on social media
- Knowledge of latest trends on how to use the Facebook platform as a content distributor
- A heartfelt love of cars, and a willingness to learn a whole lot more about what it means to Drive Tastefully.
- Sense of humor is a big plus
The ideal candidate must be able to work out of our Culver City, CA headquarters. Exceptional remote candidates considered on a case by case basis.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to directly our editorial director Ted Gushue at email@example.com