Petrolicious Is Hiring: Full-Time Social Media Manager
If you’re as adept with analytics as you are reciting the lesser-known variants of the Ferrari 250, we want to hear from you. Petrolicious is seeking a full-time Social Media Manager to join the team to help our content reach its audience across multiple platforms, primarily on Facebook and Instagram.
The ideal candidate will bring with him or her 1-3 years of social media experience—this isn’t just tacking on a paragraph’s worth of hashtags to a photo. The job will entail working closely with our editorial, film, and marketing team to maximize the impact of the content created therein. This requires not only a person well-versed in the world of classic cars, but somebody who can write clean, concise, and compelling copy for our presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Of course, having a strong grasp on the tools used to track and analyze these posts is a necessity. Please find the details, responsibilities, and our requisite qualifications below.
Job Type Full-time
Location Culver City/Los Angeles preferred
Schedule Flexible, must be able to respond promptly
- Collaborate with Editorial, Film, Marketplace, Shop, and Marketing to share our various forms of content across the major social media platforms, with the goal of maximizing both reach of and engagement with Petrolicious content
- Craft and execute a comprehensive social media strategy, including everything from headlines, descriptive copy, scheduling, photo selection, and third party sharing
- Work with Editorial on social story ideas
- Dive into the analytics on an ongoing basis to identify the most impactful strategies, along with providing periodic performance reports backed up by these figures
- Speak up! Stay up to date on the latest movements in the social media landscape as they relate to Petrolicious, and report back to the team frequently with findings, ideas, questions, etc.
- Experience with performance marketing, branded content and partnerships a huge plus
- 1-3 years of experience managing social media accounts for a digital media company
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be more than comfortable using and more importantly, understanding, analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- He or she will also have an innate and practiced ability to identify social media trends and capitalize on them
- A sense of how to create and keep consistent a “voice” across more than one platform
- Must be detail oriented (grammar, spelling, scheduling), and thorough
- It goes without saying that you will have a wide appreciation and knowledge base of the kinds of automobiles and activities that define Driving Tastefully
- A sense of humor is a big plus
Interested candidates should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a resume and cover letter attached.