Sign up to receive the weekly newsletter featuring the very latest from Petrolicious. Don’t be left out—join the ranks of those who Drive Tastefully.
Already a member?
We're glad you're back.
Not a member yet?
We'll get you back on track.
Note: Pre-order now open, ships mid-December 2017.
Autodromo’s Ford GT Endurance Chronograph, available now for pre-order, is a 1960s-inspired racing watch which celebrates the long and continuing story of Ford at Le Mans. It dominated the iconic 24-hour race from 1966 to 1969. Then in 2016, exactly 50 years after Ford’s maiden victory, Ford repeated the feat at its first attempt, winning the GT class with the latest Ford GT racing car.
The 40mm case is in stainless steel and features five colorways.
1. 1966 Heritage paint scheme in Black and Silver inspired by the first Le Mans-winning Ford GT40 and today’s 2016 Heritage GT.
2. The 1967 Heritage paint scheme in Red and White, inspired by the second Le Mans-winning Ford GT40 and the 2017 Heritage GT just launched this summer.
3. A 2016 Le Mans-winning paint scheme in a bold red-white-and blue with the winning car number 68 at the center.
4. A classic blue and white Ford racing stripe color scheme sure to appeal to many Ford racing fans.
5. Le Mans Blue dial with red and white hands, the colors of both the French and American flags, celebrating the Franco-American history of Ford at Le Mans.