Join Petrolicious On Our Upcoming Rally, Drive Tastefully: Paso Robles
We are pleased to announce our sixth Drive Tastefully Rally, a two-day drive featuring fast cars and slow food on some of California’s best driving roads between Malibu and Paso Robles. Drive Tastefully: Paso Robles is an event that marries beautiful scenery with superb driving roads, and the itinerary makes room for plenty of time to enjoy the region’s craft cuisine and renowned vineyards. Saturday night accommodations at the Allegretto Vineyard Resort in Paso Robles cap a full day of activity in a relaxing but luxurious vineyard atmosphere.
A perfect way to celebrate California’s local culinary scenes in between scenic stretches of coastal highways and backroads, this weekend getaway is an adventure in more than just tasteful driving. The atmosphere will be relaxed and casual, and we hope you will join us and be a part of it. Apply now, bring a passenger, and enjoy the company of like-minded enthusiasts for a weekend of tasteful driving. Here’s the gist:
- Saturday April 6th to Sunday April 7th
- Begins and ends in Malibu (please refer to the itinerary further below for more information)
- Petrolicious Premium and Founding Members: $595 per person, double occupancy
- Non-Members: $645 per person, double occupancy
- See more FAQs below for details on what’s included
Where to Apply:
- Please use this link to fill out the application form.
- March 15th, 2019
- Application is open to drivers and cars that embody our motto. All drivers must have a valid driver’s license and proof of valid insurance.
- The rally is open to all marques, but we do request that you enter with a vehicle that falls within the Petrolicious ethos. As a general guideline, pre-1975 vehicles are preferred, but special newer models will also be considered according to strong design and/or historical impact. The forms available here allow you to apply for this event. Once accepted, you will receive a link via email to purchase tickets.
- For those participants who wish to arrive in Malibu on Friday April 5th, on the night before the event starts, our concierge will provide support in placing reservations at a local hotel. Reservation support is also offered to those participants who wish to stop in, or someplace on the way to, Malibu on Sunday April 7th, after the event has come to an end. NOTE: the extra night(s) hotel cost is not included in the event ticket price.
If you have any questions, please review the FAQs below, or email your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How big is the rally?
- This rally is limited to 20 cars and 40 people.
When will I know if my application has been accepted?
- We will start notifying applicants on Friday March 1st, via email. Those accepted will be provided with a link to purchase tickets.
What is included in the ticket price?
- Tickets include meals and refreshments for the course of the rally, and accommodations on April 6th at Allegretto Vineyard Resort. The price covers a room for two guests in a king, or double queen room (please specify your preference when purchasing tickets).
What is your cancellation policy and are tickets transferable?
- Tickets may be canceled at any time. For tickets canceled before March 15, 2019, there will be a 50% refund. No refunds can be awarded after that date. Tickets are otherwise non-transferrable.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please send any questions to email@example.com
Saturday April 6th
7:30am Meet in Malibu for breakfast and registration*
8:30am Depart for Ojai
10:15am Pit stop for fuel and refreshments
12:45pm Arrive at lunch location
3:15pm Depart for Paso Robles
5:00pm Arrive and check in at Allegretto Vineyard Resort
7:00pm Shuttle to dinner at a vineyard
10:00pm Shuttle back to hotel
*Venue will be announced to participants
Sunday April 7th
7:30am Brunch at the hotel
9:00am Depart for Paso Robles
12:00pm Arrive at lunch location
2:30pm Depart for Malibu
4:30pm Pit stop for fuel and refreshments
7:00pm Arrive back in Malibu