Why You Should Attend Our Upcoming Rally
Photography by Otis Blank and Saam Gabbay
In case you missed last week’s announcement, Petrolicious is hosting another drive! We’re actually going to come out from behind our computers and cameras, and hit the road for Drive Tastefully: Paramount Ranch presented by Classic Car Capital. Unlike our last event, Drive Tastefully: Malibu, this one is open to everybody (with a vintage car of course), but space is limited so make sure you sign up sooner rather than later. And we’re pretty sure you’ll have a great time running with us but if you, or your significant other, need a nudge, below are just a few more reasons to join us!
1. Great roads – we’ll be touring some of the best driving roads in Southern California
2. The camaraderie – Everyone can drive on his or her own whenever, but this is an opportunity to enjoy your passion with like-minded Petrolisti.
3. BBQ – no explanation necessary, is there?
4. Location and anachronism – We’ll end up at a former racetrack (where this Ferrari raced) that also served as a backdrop for countless Western films and TV shows like The Cisco Kid and Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. Gorgeous, shiny cars and the Old West, seems legit.
5. An event sticker – holy smokes! The greatest reason of all!
6. Make your East Coast friends jealous – it’ll be November 15 and we’ll be rolling with our convertibles open and windows down. (Don’t worry East Coasters, we’ll plan something similar for you when the weather improves.)
Are you in? We can’t wait! Now go sign up and start counting the days… We are.